Where and when can I do my hairdressing trade test? Here are the dates for the Bloemfontein centre and some answers to frequently asked questions. Dates, fees and an enquiry form are on this page.
- Qualitas Hair Academy trade test centre:
- 74 West Burger Street, Bloemfontein
- NB: if you plan to travel to Bloemfontein for this trade test, you would need to arrange clients on trade test day.
- Anybody who needs to do the hairdressing trade test can apply.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re from Bloemfontein or not. (First come, first served.)
- If you have qualified with your Services SETA hairdressing qualifications you should apply.
- If you have no qualifications, but you do have at least 4 years of work experience, you may apply.
Dates 2015 | [bookings]
28-29 April | [Open]
29-30 June | [Open]
5-6 October | [Open]
1-2 December | [Open]
- Services SETA Certificates (NQF 2-4) (which you got from your accredited college)
- If you studied at a college where you did not receive a Services SETA certificate, then see the next point.
- Or Proof that you have been working for a period of 4 years.
- Don’t have all this? – enquire anyway and you’ll get the right advice on what to do next.
- If you have a qualification from City & Guilds / international certificate or college that wasn’t Services SETA accredited – enquire anyway, there is still a way to apply.
To enquire / book, click here
- Request an application form from us and a friendly consultant will make the process as straightforward as possible for you.
- Feel free to use the form below to contact us.
Qualified hairdresser, Maritza Snyman, completed her trade test at Qualitas in Bloemfontein. The certificate has the official red seal, and bears the logos of the Department of Higher Education & Training, and the Quality Council for Trades & Occupations.