Qualify as a Bookkeeper or a Technical Financial Accountant.
Study an accredited Certificate / Diploma.
- You can study Full-time or Part-time
- Students can follow
this career path all the way up to CA or an MBA.
- Our country has a severe shortage of accountants.
- FREE: CV, 1st job preparation & interview skills for all full-time learners.
For more questions about the career path, leave a message here.
- Classes presented at our campus in Bloemfontein
- Lecturers are experienced and qualified in the field.
- Attend during the day, or after work.
Questions? contact Qualitas today.
Full time studies:
Decide how far you wish to go… Study an intense two year diploma programme, or a six month certificate.
Qualify as you study
Over 18 months, you will progress up to the Diploma level. Along the way, you will qualify as Junior Bookkeeper, Senior Bookkeeper, and finally a Certified Technical Financial Accountant. So you will have employable qualifications well before you reach your final goal.
To find out more about employment opportunities, contact us here.
Recognition & Accreditation
The qualifications are accredited, registered on SAQA and issued by the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) – a highly respected authority and and accreditation partner. Their qualifications represent the gold standard of financial Accounting in South Africa, with solid international links as well.
Part time studies:
- Certified Junior Bookkeeper (NQF 3)
- Bookkeeping to trial balance (Skills programme)
- Payrol and monthly SARS returns (Skills programme)
- Computerised bookkeeping (Skills programe)
- Certified Senior Bookkeeper (NQF 4)
- Certified Technical Financial Accountant (National Diploma: NQF 5)
Where is the campus?
You can find the contact details of the Bloemfontein campus here.
For other campuses in Vanderbijlpark, Kimberley, Newcastle, leave a message here and we will connect you.
Subjects / Modules
Each subject / module is stand-alone skills programme, useful for finding employment or gaining promotion. As you pass certain subjects, you obtain a new qualifiaction, each time on a higher level.
NQF 3: National Certificate: Bookkeeping – Certified Junior Bookkeeper CJBIcb(SA) – SAQA 58375
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll & Monthly SARS Returns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy (NQF 5)
NQF 4: National Certificate: Bookkeeping – Certified Senior Bookkeeper CSBIcb(SA) – SAQA 58376
- Financial Statements
Cost and Management accounting
NQF 5: National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting – Certified Technical Financial Accountant CTFAIcb (SA) SAQA 36213
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Controls