THE BEAUTY AND WELLNESS INDUSTRY
The Beauty and Wellness industry is an ever-changing and fast paced service industry that requires a lot of discipline and constant awareness of new developments in the Health and Skincare Industry. It is yet also a very humane and caring profession with a vast amount of career opportunities.
Possible career fields: Beauty and Spa Therapist / Cruise line Therapist / Product house trainer / Lecturer / Salon owner.
Accreditation & Registration Status:
Qualitas Career Academy has been accredited by the following International bodies for Health & Skincare Therapy:
• ITEC Centre Accreditation & Registration Reference Number – X21433
• ETQA Accreditation number – QAP name and number: AHSP 849
• Qualification Name: National Diploma: Health and Skincare
• Qualification ID: 58310 NQF Level: 6
• Type of Qualification: Advanced Certificate
• Learning Programme: 21513 - ITEC Diploma Health and Skincare
• NQF Level: 5
• Credits: Minimum 240
Upon successful completion, students will be doing their international examinations, which will qualify them for membership of professional associations.
Grade 12 / Equivalent or over the age of 23
Cash / Study loan / Monthly options
• Completed enrolment form
• Certified copy of Student ID
• Certified copy of Sponsor ID
• Additional documents for Credit application
• Proof of residence (if applicable)
• 3 months’ payslip